1.How do you send your payment?
If you simply click the button “Add to Cart”, you can complete the payment yourself step by step.
1) Payments are highly recommended to send through Paypal. Some advantages when using Paypal over other payment methods are listed as follows:
a.Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment in the future
b.It is quick and convenient to proceed the transaction.
c.It does not require you to disclose your credit card number online. You can transfer money directly from your bank account. Sellers cannot detect your credit card number/ gather your credit card information, which can limit the risk of unauthorized use.
d.It protects the right of Paypal Buyer with qualified items – up to $ 1,000 in a free coverage. Additional limited protection is offered through Paypal’s Money Back Guarantee.
2) We also accept money order/ check. (Please note that items paid by money order/check will only be sent out after the check has been cashed, which usually takes about 7-10 business days.)** You MUST contact us before sending out your money order/check.
3) Cash payment and COD ( cash on delivery )are not available.
2.How to deal with backorders?
We reserve the possibility that some products may become out of stock during a short period of time. We will contact you immediately by email if this really happens. If you have confirmed that you are able to wait for the order, we will send the backorder to you when it is in stock . If not, we will issue a full refund at once. (It will take at least 2 weeks to process the refund if your order is paid by Money Order/Check)
**Please note that we reserve the rights to issue a full refund without any notice if we receive no response from you after 14 days.
3.Battery Maintenance and User Instructions
1) A new battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using. You can refer to the users’ guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2) A new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3) Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4) To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5) It is normal if a new battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6) New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.
4.To better use your battery, please take care of the precautions listed below
1) Do not modify or disassemble it.
2) Do not incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
3) Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
4) Avoid piercing, hitting, crushing or any abuse use of the battery.
5) Do not forget to take away your battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
6) Avoid short circuit of the terminals by keeping your battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.